Tuesday, June 5, 2012

nfl jerseys authentic Stumped their phone is broken

.
Out of the office, I immediately flew to the school canteen, where there are public telephones, but etc. I Jichong to come here, canteen boss told me yesterday, where the phone was not yet repaired.
Really not good to use when not found, apart from anything else, I rushed out of school, to find a public phone.
Bolted four or five meters, and finally found a public phone brand, I breathlessly picked up the phone, dial under a Song Liguo phone number.
Nodded his head, I always wonder, how did that reaction? Stumped their phone is broken?
Waited a long time, there is no sound, I put down the phone, about to leave, the boss said, Dizzy, anxious to rip off, I forgot there is such a one, according to the boss to say, I once again pressed the Phone Number Song Liguo.
Is still no sound, as if the other side of the phone does not exist, I smile soon, this phone can not, find a few phone calls to try today must take this matter to say it.
Find out several public telephones, but the results, this phone is how to get through.
Sadly back to school, I harbored a ray of hope to ask the same table Tao, Yang Guo? If she once again came to me, that Song Liguo call, so all is well; if not, may be in big trouble.
Li Tongtong shook his head, Things did not figure out this thing or not and she said, I shook my head, Distracted to another day, Yang also did not come to me, I went out had not been able to make a phone call, Song Liguo seem to disappear, I could not contact him.
Do what is not? I pressed the idea to think the worst time to trip, and had my plan is winter again, it now appears too late.
This out, do not know that outside a few days, final exam Needless to say, I am afraid I can not keep up, is not at home, I can not say.
To go out now, only to teacher leave, it seems a bit difficult, but I also can only be the case, she approved the best,nfl jerseys authentic, are not allowed to leave and I have walked.
? Off? Money teacher Lachangliaolian, Money to teachers, not I do not want to examinations, only one thing is particularly important, I do not leave no, I assure you, I will be back as soon as possible. Undaunted, to the outside, who can calculate their exact itinerary? This problem, really hard to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment